Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday, Sepember 4

Took my first guitar lesson tonight. What fun!!! I love the idea of having the ability to make music. I like the guitar because it is so portable and I'll be able to play it wherever I go.

It has been such a rainy, nasty day today - hope it clears tomorrow. I want to run.
Someone sent me a nasty "Palin" letter. I don't much like the candidate - she stands for a lot of things I don't respect, but I think anonymous e-mail letters are not the answer.

I hope Barrack Obama has the ability to show the public how much more sensible, productive, encompassing his policies are. I hope he is able to engage the voter population and convince them that his policies are much better than the Palin woman.

It scares me to think that she could be a heartbeat away from the Presidency - but you know what it scares me that this country could have elected George Bush president.

I wish I knew how to dialouge on this bloggng site. I'd love to hear from people.

No comments: